To find information regarding Gwynne School communication please click on the link https://www.gwynneschool.ca/parent-info/gwynne-school-communication-2021-2022.
On December 14, 2021, the Board of Trustees reviewed the Board’s October 1, 2021 decision to temporarily relocate Gwynne School’s staff and students to Clear Vista School because of safety concerns noted in the Scoping Report. The Board subsequently voted to resume classes at Gwynne School for the start of the 2022-2023 School Year.
For reference purposes, we provide you with the following documents:
- Recording of Nov 30 2021 Meeting with Geroge Berry & the WRPS Board of Trustees
- 2021.12.15 GW Parent Response
- Gwynne School Final Scoping report,
- Gwynne School draft report,
- Fire inspection report,
- Photo showing the cracks in the concrete. Note the wall depicted in the photo is a concrete support wall holding up the floor under the gymnasium. The vertical crack extends from the floor downward.
- 2010 Gwynne Facility Evaluation report
- Mould Assessment report.