Parent Council Meetings
Gwynne School Parent Council Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, May 21, 2020, online, time to be determined.
GSPA Meeting Minutes
2019-2020 School Year
2018-2019 School Year
Gwynne School Parent Council 2019-2020
Chairperson - Erin Ballhorn
Vice Chairperson - Ashely Feldberg
Treasurer - Candice Brooks
Secretary - Laura White
COSC Representative - Kristine Belbeck
Casino Co-ordinator - Kristine Belbeck
Bingo Co-ordinator - Heather Orleni
Communications - Kurt Pearson
Member at Large Pastor - Keith Balkwill
Fundraising happens as a group; Vicki is in charge of FundScrip, Kristine is
in charge of Purdy’s, Trisia is Hot Lunch Co-ordinator, and we’ve had some dedicated volunteers – Alana’s family, in charge of co-ordinating the 50/50 at the Raceway!
Thanks to you all!
A huge thank you goes out to our outgoing members this year
Cory Rasmuson for the many, many years of leading GSPA as Chairperson
Leanne Millar for her secretarial and treasurer duties over the years
Deanna Didriksen - Communications
Julie Couto – Bingo Co-ordinator
GSPA - West Coast Seed Fundraiser Spring 2020
There are two ways to order from West Coast Seeds, use the printed order forms and submit to the school with cash or cheque or place orders on the website. If the participant would like to order online, they will see a drop-down menu appear as they choose the products. They will choose the organization( Gwynne School Parent Assn.) and add their name/students name to the participant box. Once they have filled their cart they will get a total amount for their order, which will need to be submitted to the organizer. Please note that the website is not set up for any payment processing and all payments will need to go to the organizer, in the form of cash or cheque. Thank you for the support and patience with this new fundraiser.
Message from Parent’s Association
It looks like Spring has sprung! The warm weather has GSPA motivated to keep planning and busy with the following:
- The Skating Rink has been loved by the students and the community over the last couple of months. Thank you to the volunteers who donated their time and equipment flooding and maintaining the rink.
- West Coast Seeds Fundraiser: Planting a garden this spring? Check out the seed catalog and submit your order. Seeds will be delivered in early April.
- The Spring 50/50 Raffle is rapidly approaching and tickets will be available mid-March. The funds raised will be dedicated to the Spring Fieldtrips. The draw will be made in April.
- Funscript order forms will be available shortly. They are a great way for Gwynne School to receive support while shopping at your favourite stores and restaurants.
- Upcoming Bingo: March 27, 2020 (Evening), volunteers needed.
- SAVE THE DATES - Upcoming Parent Council Meetings: 6:00 PM – Monday, March 16; Thursday, April 16; Thursday, May 21 – Everyone welcome.
- SAVE THE DATE – Movie Night: Thursday, April 23 (Movie To Be Determined)
FundScrip On-going Fundraising
Please click on the link to find FundScrip On-going Fundraising instructions FundScrip On-going Fundraising
Here are the first three steps:
1. Go to www.fundscrip.com
2. Click on the green "Support a Group" button
3. Enter Gwynne School's Group Invitation Code: JG7R4B
Thanks in advance for your support!
Gwynne School Parent Association