GSPA Purdy's Chocolate Fundriaser
Dear: Parents/Guardians, October 13th, 2020
Gwynne School Parent Association is happy to bring you the option to help fundraise for our school with Purdy’s Chocolates. Orders will be due by November 12th. The orders will be in for pickup on November 25th. Small orders can be sent home with students. If you would prefer to NOT have it sent home please just send a note to me. Larger orders MUST have alternative arrangements made to pick up this can include pick up at the school on the designated date.
This year you can also order online by registering yourself with our Group Invite Code: 23479. You will then be given your own number that you can give to your family and friends for them to order with or share online. By sharing your own link with friends online instead of someone else's or with the general code it makes it easier to sort and confirm which student the order should go home with.
Only 1 order form has been provided per family. Please ask if you would like more. Or they can be printed off from the Purdy’s website. Cheques can be made payable to Gwynne School Parent Association (GSPA).
If you have any questions or require any other information please do not hesitate to contact me at 780-312-5133.
Your support with this fundraiser is greatly appreciated!
Gwynne School Parent Council
Parent Council Meetings
Gwynne School Parent Council Meeting is scheduled for Monday, November 23, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Gwynne School Meeting Agenda
GSPA Meeting Minutes
2020-2021 School Year
2019-2020 School Year
Message from GSPA - September 28, 2020
Gwynne School Parent’s Association held our first “Virtual” Council Meeting of the year on September 21, 2020.
The 2020-2021 Executive is as follows:
- Chairperson: Erin Ballhorn
- Vice-Chairperson: Laura White
- Treasurer: Candice Brooks
- Secretary: Victoria Croft
- COSC Rep: Kristine Belbeck
- Casino Coordinator: Laura White
- Bingo Coordinator: Heather Forbes with Candice Brooks
- Fundraising Coordinator: we will continue to work as a full council – same as the previous year
- Hot Lunch Coordinator: this position is tabled at this time: When school/covid protocols change this position can be revisited
- Communications: Erin Ballhorn and Candice Brooks
- Member at Large: Ashley Feldberg
- Teacher’s Representative: Stu will arrange for teachers to rotate monthly
The next virtual meeting has been scheduled for October 19, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. Please watch for the meeting link. ALL parents and guardians are welcome to join, we value everyone’s opinions and ideas for fundraising and school events.
GSPA will again be conducting the Purdy’s Chocolate Fundraiser. We have confirmed the logistics to move forward with the previously successful event. Watch for more information in the near future.
Please note the following dates, volunteers are required.
- October 17, 2020 - Evening Bingo
- Sunday, January 24, 2021 - Evening Bingo
- Saturday, February 27, 2021 - Evening Bingo
We look forward to "seeing" you all on October 19 at 7:00 pm. Watch for the link.
FundScrip On-going Fundraising
Please click on the link to find FundScrip On-going Fundraising instructions FundScrip On-going Fundraising
Here are the first three steps:
1. Go to www.fundscrip.com
2. Click on the green "Support a Group" button
3. Enter Gwynne School's Group Invitation Code: JG7R4B
Thanks in advance for your support!
Gwynne School Parent Association