GSPA - Family Movie Night January 30, 2020
Gwynne School Parent Association presents a field trip fundraiser event!
Family Movie Night January 30th, 6:30-9:00 pm
Location: Gwynne School Gym
Cost: $5.00/per ticket (sold at the door)
Popcorn & Juice boxes available $2.00 each
Invite your friends! Wear your PJs! Blankets, pillows & stuffys welcome!
Message from Parent’s Association
Welcome back from Gwynne School Parents Association! The Parent has been busy with the following:
- Hot Lunches – Thank you to the most recent lunch sponsor, Ember Resources for the December 11 pizza lunch;
- Skating rink - upgrades have been completed, the sponsorship sign for Encompass Credit Union will be installed in the near future and rink flooding will occur once the temperatures drop. Thank you to everyone who donated at the Christmas Concert toward the flooding fees;
- 50/50 Raffle – Congratulations to Tom Ballhorn winning the sold-out draw;
- Upcoming Bingo – January 18, 2020 (afternoon), volunteers needed;
- Upcoming Parent Council Meeting – Thursday, January 23, 6:00 PM
- Family Movie Night – Please keep your eyes open for an upcoming movie night, details to be released.
Gwynne School Parent Council 2019-2020
Chairperson - Erin Ballhorn
Vice Chairperson - Ashely Feldberg
Treasurer - Candice Brooks
Secretary - Laura White
COSC Representative - Kristine Belbeck
Casino Co-ordinator - Kristine Belbeck
Bingo Co-ordinator - Heather Orleni
Communications - Kurt Pearson
Member at Large Pastor - Keith Balkwill
Fundraising happens as a group; Vicki is in charge of FundScrip, Kristine is
in charge of Purdy’s, Trisia is Hot Lunch Co-ordinator, and we’ve had some dedicated volunteers – Alana’s family, in charge of co-ordinating the 50/50 at the Raceway!
Thanks to you all!
A huge thank you goes out to our outgoing members this year
Cory Rasmuson for the many, many years of leading GSPA as Chairperson
Leanne Millar for her secretarial and treasurer duties over the years
Deanna Didriksen - Communications
Julie Couto – Bingo Co-ordinator
Parent Council Meetings
Gwynne School Parent Council Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, January 23, 2020, at 6:00 pm
GSPA Meeting Minutes
2019-2020 School Year
2018-2019 School Year
FundScrip On-going Fundraising
Please click on the link to find FundScrip On-going Fundraising instructions FundScrip On-going Fundraising
Here are the first three steps:
1. Go to www.fundscrip.com
2. Click on the green "Support a Group" button
3. Enter Gwynne School's Group Invitation Code: JG7R4B
Thanks in advance for your support!
Gwynne School Parent Association