GSPA Purdy's Chocolate Fundraiser
Dear: Parents/Guardians, November 3, 2021
Gwynne School Parent Association is happy to bring you the option to help
fundraise for our school with Purdy’s Chocolates. Orders will be due by
November 22nd. The orders will be ready for pickup on December 10th. Small orders
can be sent home with students. Larger orders will receive a phone call to pick up when we are done sorting. If you would prefer to NOT have it sent home or require your order slightly earlier please just send me an email with your request.
This year you can also order online by :
1. Sign in or create a new supporter account either by visiting fundraising.purdys.com
2. If you’re creating a new account, please enter customer number 23479 on the registration
3. If you’re signing into an existing account, enter the number below into the search bar that will
come up after you’ve signed in.
4. Click on JOIN CAMPAIGN.
By signing up for your own account you can share the link for friends and family to order from.
This makes sorting much easier as we know which child to send their orders home with.
Catalogues are not in yet but we will send them home with students once they arrive.
In the meantime, they can be printed off Purdy's website. Cheques can be made payable
to Gwynne School Parent Association (GSPA).
If you have any questions or require any other information please do not hesitate to
contact me at 780-312-5133.
Your support with this fundraiser is greatly appreciated!
Gwynne School Parent Council
Gwynne School Parents Association - Letter to Parents of Gwynne School
Parent Council Meetings
Gwynne School Parent Council Meeting is scheduled for Monday, October 18, 2021, at 7:00 pm. - CANCELED
Gwynne School Meeting Agenda
GSPA Meeting Minutes
GSPA Financial Reports and Statements
2019-2020 School Year
Message from GSPA
Gwynne School Parent’s Association held our first AGM
The 2021-2022 Executive is as follows:
- Chairperson: Candice Hagerman
- Secretary: Victoria Croft
- COSC Rep: Kristine Belbeck
- Casino Coordinator: Heather Orleni
- Bingo Coordinator: Heather Forbes with Candice Brooks
- Fundraising Coordinator: we will continue to work as a full council – same as the previous year
- Hot Lunch Coordinator: this position is tabled at this time: When school/covid protocols change this position can be revisited
- Member at Large:
- Teacher’s Representative: Stu will arrange for teachers to rotate monthly
We look forward to "seeing" you all on October 18, 2021, at 6:30 pm. Watch for the link.
FundScrip On-going Fundraising
Please click on the link to find FundScrip On-going Fundraising instructions FundScrip On-going Fundraising
Here are the first three steps:
1. Go to www.fundscrip.com
2. Click on the green "Support a Group" button
3. Enter Gwynne School's Group Invitation Code: JG7R4B
Thanks in advance for your support!
Gwynne School Parent Association